Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's always an adventure!

Yesterday, I was over helping my friend Amy try on her wedding dress and she asked Zach and I if we wanted to go eat Chinese with her and Brandon. Of course, we couldn't pass that up! There is a place in Greenfield called the Bamboo Garden which we have gone to many times since moving to Greenfield so I thought it would just be a routine trip with nothing special. However, I was wrong.

When you are seated (like most buffets) they take a placemat (those little paper ones that are easily disposable) and your silverware. The man that was seating us was the owner's son and looked like he wasn't suppossed to work but got called in. He was wearing gym shorts, a cutoff t-shirt, and wearing sandals.

When he took us to our booth one of the placemats fell onto the floor. So this man took his foot, moved it over to him, picked it up, and put it back on our table. Now I'm not one to really complain or think this are nasty, but that is just plain DISGUSTING! And it's not like he couldn't go get another one. Thing the really got me was they pride themselves on being clean! It is even on their sign (check out below).

I'm totally grossed out, but still stayed there and ate. But I'm pretty sure they need to change their sign though!

3 comments:

  1. One more reason I don't like Chinese...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww. Just another piece of evidence to support the Chinese Buffet stigma. Hope the food was good :D

    ReplyDelete