Monday, June 21, 2010

One year from now...

Today I sent Zach off for his first day of clinicals for the summer and it got me thinking that in one year from now I'll be sending him off to start his first job as a certified physical therapist! The past two years of Zach's schooling has been a learning experience not only for him but me as well. I never knew what a tragus was or an antitragus before knowing Zach and I can go on and on with the knowledge my husband knows. I'm so proud of him and what he has accomplished so far and I know he'll do great when he is finally on his own. As for now, we are paying the money for all of his hard work but I know it is for the best!

Zach told me this morning that this is my "trial run" as a housewife to see if I can do it all before we have kids because it will only get more hectic when we do. I will have no problems keeping myself busy that's for sure!

I'm sure Zach will do a post at the end of the summer on how his clinical went. And since I'm Terry's daughter you know I couldn't let him leave for his first day without a picture being taken so make sure you check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Nice little post Emily, I am also proud of him, and am looking forward to him finishing his schooling, he will be great at his job. Nice touch with the picture also. I don't consider myself dumb, unless I'm around Zach and his Uncle Chuck, then I might as well be asleep, because i understand nothing they are saying. Love you guys. DAD Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of the back-to-school picture. He looks like he wanted the picture almost as much as I wanted my back-to-school annual photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there...you guys are almost there! And you'll make a TERRIFIC housewife and mommy, Emily! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete