Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lia Sophia

Well lately I've been sucked into a phase of Lia Sophia parties. My friend Leann Buskirk decided to have a party to help her sister-in-law out and ever since then I've been going to parties and this past Friday I had my own (at mom and dad's house...thank you!).

I had about 8 people show up and it was a fun night of laughter, food, and some purchasing of jewelry. Mom decided to photograph the event so below are some pictures that she took. Also, if anyone is interested in some Lia Sophia jewelry, my advisor is Selena Buskirk and you can look her up as well as view a catalog on the website www.liasophia.com.




Overall I had a good time with friends and family! Thanks to everyone that came and/or ordered. You guys are definitely the best.

3 comments:

  1. very cool. sounds like a fun time (if you're a lady that is). i have never heard of lia sophia. i saw in the pics that you had those little ham/swiss/poppyseed sandwiches. those things are unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Wish I could of been at your party Em...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! It has been a long time since I laughed THAT hard! :-) I still want to come to a Gray Family meal! I know it must be filled with interesting coversation and LOTS of laughter! I love you and your family! :-)

    ReplyDelete