Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Inch of Ice + Closed Work = Cabin Fever and Few Cool Pictures

I never was much for ice skating, even after our parking lot became an ice rink this week. It was bad enough out that my clinical actually closed for Wednesday. I am not one to just sit around the house and not do anything, so I am getting a serious case of cabin fever after just 2 days. Emily and I did go out and clean off our cars, for a total of 2 hours.

And of course I had to take some pictures of the cool ice. These are a couple pictures in tribute of Terry Gray. I tried to channel her nature photography with these two.




2 comments:

  1. Favorite son-in-law...you make me proud!!! Love you! Stay warm and safe, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all really did get hit with the ice! stay safe.

    ReplyDelete