Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pictures from Minnesota Trip

I know this is a little overdue, but the last couple of weeks have been crazy! Here are some pics from my Minnesota trip...all pictures taken by Terry Gray.

Me and my newest and sweetest nephew in he world, Kaden!

Karter loves technology and especially Emmy's phone. And believe me, he knows how to use it and texted Zach quite often!

Giving Aunt Emmy smootches...the best smootches are from Karter!

Karter being silly!

Karter loves to read and I did a lot of reading with Karter
.
Thanks Karter and Kaden (Kristoffer and Dana too) for a wonderful time up in Minnesota! Can't wait to see my nephews again soon in a couple of weeks. Love you Karter and Kaden, from your favorite Aunt Emmy!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos of you and your two nephews. See you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you here! See you shortly...

    Love, Karter and Kaden

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lucky to have such a great aunt!!! Nice photos... :)

    ReplyDelete