Saturday, April 10, 2010

I've Been Working on the Railroad

So over Spring Break, I was able to have the opportunity to go up and visit with my favorite older brother, my sister-in-law, and the two cutest boys in the world...my wonderful nephews Karter and Kaden! It was no surprise that the two boys were the main reason I went, but I always enjoy seeing Kristoffer and Dana too and catching up on their lives since they live so far away. I'll do a post sometime this week that includes details of what we did and pictures, but I thought I'd do my first video.

Karter loves to sing! Once you get him started he never wants to stop. The first night we were there, mom and I heard Kristoffer and Karter singing "I've Been Working on the Railroad" during Karter's bath time and it was so cute. Over the next couple of days, I sang it a lot with Karter because this is a song he can participate in with me (and also because I don't know that many childhood songs). I hope you enjoy the video and check back sometime midweek for a post on the rest of my trip with mom to the Minnesota Gray's!


4 comments:

  1. Great job, Emily and Karter!!! Love it...and you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! You can just see him waiting for his turn to say "o-o-o-o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Mom's "Woo-hoo" at the end is hillarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! We are trying to do some new songs now...since this song has run its course!

    ReplyDelete