Monday, August 3, 2009

Almost Back to Normal

Sorry it has been so long since we've posted but last weekend was crazy to say the least. But with vacation over, the wedding over, and it is now August, it is time to get back to "normal". Today I started jump start at the school and also had 2-a-days for volleyball. So my work schedule will be from 8-3 til the end of May (minus school vacations). Summer was awesome but I'm always glad when things get back to normal. So as school is about to start back up, I'm wishing the best not only for Zach and myself but also for everyone else out there! I'll try to post again this week once I get my classroom decorated so you can see where I'll be teaching this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your first day went well...and you've recuperated from our crazy weekend! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete