Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation Time!

One of the last things Zach and I had to do before vacation was to take Peyton (our dog) to Steve and Peggy's house. Since we were going up there we decided we would play a round of golf and go out to dinner with them before heading home. This is Steve (Zach's dad) and Peggy (his girlfriend).

Zach and I at dinner...man don't we look attractive after golfing!


Thought we needed another picture...this is the place where Steve and Peggy have a membership to go golfing. It is a par 3 course which is perfect for Zach and I. I don't have any pics of the course though...sorry!

Now...just have to finish the last minute packing. Emerald Isle...here we come!!! That means probably no more posts until after vacation unless there is a rainy day (which I hope there isn't)!

1 comment:

  1. BEACH TIME, BABY!!! See you in the morning!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete