Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Emerald Isle Vacation

Wow...what a week! Last week Zach and I (along with my mom, dad, Kristoffer, Dana, Karter, Kyler, and Kara) headed down for a week of relaxation and seafood at the beach. Since Zach and I have been together, we have never drove down with our parents but instead have driven straight through. It was nice to be able to relax and not have to drive the whole way down. But finally on July 13th we arrived...have you ever seen anything more beautiful than this!


I love being able to look out at the God's awesome creation and feel so small in comparison. I also enjoy taking naps on the beach, reading a book or two, and taking walks with Zach.

But...one of the best things this year at least for me was watching how much Karter loved the beach! He was not afraid of the ocean and loved every single minute he spent down there. These next few pics are of Karter with his parents Kristoffer and Dana.

Karter playing with mommy (Dana) while Daddy (Kristoffer) cleans the sand off.


Kristoffer and Karter playing in the water!


We had a great week of beach time and I hate that we had to come back to the 'real' world, but you can't stay at the beach forever. Thanks mom and dad for an awesome week!


5 comments:

  1. Nice post...

    btw - you beat Mom to the Karterman post. See you all next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so thrilled you were able to come! It was a wonderful week! Great post...keep it up! :)
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could stay at the beach forever! We had a great time with you! See you next week....

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was an awesome week...hopefully many more of those to come...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you guy's are doing a great job here, Karter is adorable great pic's glad you had such a great time. hope to play golf with you both again soon....

    love you Steve
    Zach's dad

    ReplyDelete