Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally!

Zach and I have been holding out for as long as possible but...we FINALLY have a website! It started out with Mom, the Minnesota Gray's (Kristoffer and Dana), and Kyler all creating websites. I thought I was still okay because Kamaron and Anique didn't have a site yet. Well, as most of you know they have had one for about a month now and Zach and I decided we couldn't hold out any longer. Peer/family pressure is just too strong! So here you have it...our first website! I hope you enjoy and we'll try to post as often as possible.

Here is a picture of Zach and I at the Weston Brewery just outside of Kansas City. Check back very soon for pictures/updates from our July 4th trip to visit Kamaron!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! No peer pressure from me...but I will enjoy reading about your adventures. Makes you take more pictures too! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A family full of webmasters...the internet will never be the same. I look forward to reading about all of your happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see that the newest family "tradition" has spread to Greenfield.

    Looking forward to checking out your new site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love it! nicely done. now i will finally know what's going on in your life when you're 8+ hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we truly a bunch of EARLYBIRDS...or is the time off a little?! I know I didn't post at 3:27 am...that's early even for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's way off but I'm not sure how to fix it!

    ReplyDelete