Friday, June 29, 2012

Cincy Trip Day Two

For those of you that know me should know I'm not a pet person or even an animal fan but I LOVE zoos.  As long as I'm at a distance and I don't have to pet the animals I am fine.  So before we left for our trip Zach knew the zoo would be one of the top places I would want to visit.  I have always heard great things about the Cincinnati Zoo and this year they had a bunch of zoo babies so I knew it would be a fun time to go visit.  

 A momma camel with her little one


 I love grouchy old gorillas


 A momma zebra with her baby

 Love watching the polar bears play in the water


 These zoo babies were my favorite!  It reminds me so much of all little kids.  They were hitting each other then running away while the mom and dad sat back and watched.  They only interrupted a time or two to separate the babies.  Too cute!


 I don't remember the names of these animals but they were singing/yelling the whole time.  They are LOUD and very cool.  I love how the sack in their throats get so big and they just swing around and sing/yell/argue with one another.


After the zoo, we went back to the hotel, swam in the pool, took a nap, then headed off to see Kyler and Kara's house and visit with them.  I didn't take any pictures while we were there but we ordered pizza and then ate some ice cream at a local place.  It was a fun night of eating, chatting, and relaxing!  Day three still to come so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Love the polar bear shot!!! And the orangutan (sp???)... Looking forward to Part 3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys came to visit. See you at the beach!

    ReplyDelete