Saturday, March 12, 2011

Randomness

This is a picture I took on Friday while driving on State Road 9 of my speedometer...yes I love
numbers and am a nerd! Can't believe my car is this old already!

Leaving our apartment at 7:30 for our "traditional" Cracker Barrel breakfast we took a "gander" at the geese! Never seen geese on a roof of a house before...but I also leave before daylight most mornings.

I just threw this in there for fun! A few weeks ago when we had the ice storm and Zach was home he was playing with the camera so I "posed" for him...haha!

All is well with the Greenfield gang and right now things are busy with Zach about to graduate and interviewing for jobs! Please be praying for us the next few weeks that we can make the right decision for what God has planned for us. Love you all!


2 comments:

  1. Love a random post like that! But...you shouldn't be taking photos while you're driving! (I would never do that....) Can't wait to see what God has in store for you! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "gander at the geese line". Zach, good luck in your interviews.

    ReplyDelete