Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Field Perspective

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to stand on the sidelines during an NFL game? I definitely have. I used to dream about being field level, especially for my Indianapolis Colts. I have always had a small dream to be an NFL photographer, but knew I would never land a sweet job like that in my lifetime. On Sunday, I got my one shining chance to finally live my dream.

Thanks to the amazing people at Canon and the Indianapolis Colts, I had the fan experience of a lifetime. I had a field access pass to the Jaguars' game during pre-game, 4 front row seats in the end-zone, and the use of a very nice pro quality 70-200mm lens to fit my newly received Canon Rebel T2i camera.

Here is just a taste of a few photos I took on my exciting day:

Yesterday, I was required to submit an action photo to Canon for the "Shoot Like A Pro" Contest. To see my entry photo and my competition for the Grand Prize, check out the website at: http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=2010_canon

3 comments:

  1. You got some amazing shots...what a great experience!!! You are a man of many talents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty awesome time...definitely a little jealous of the seats and field access. Also, I think your submission is definitely better than the other 5...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just bragging to Mom about how good your pics are. Wow...I could see you doing something like this on the side!

    Congrats on getting all that cool stuff. You definitely deserve that, after submitting for 2 years straight!

    See you both soon!

    ReplyDelete