Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Is A Beautiful Time For A Wedding

Let me just tell you...I really love Indiana in the fall, having great friends, and seeing two them get married on my birthday. The weekend of Oct. 2nd was one I will never forget. It marks my 26th birthday, my first best man speech (which I rocked if I might add), and is now the anniversary of my best friends Brandon and Amy Downer.

The wedding was held in Montgomery IN. For those of you who don't know where that is...you are not alone. It is down in southern Indiana about an hour outside of Bloomington. It is where Amy grew-up and where she wanted to get married. The drive from Greenfield was quite long, but the scenery was beautiful. As the following picture will show.

It was of course a fall themed wedding; with shades of brown, orange, yellow, and red all around. Amy was beautiful like most brides are, Brandon was calm like most grooms are, and the wedding went off without a hitch like most well planned weddings do. It was just a wonderful day and a ton of fun had by all. Here are a few pictures to enjoy, so you may share in the moments of a great fall day.

The Table Arrangements

The Cake Table (with hot apple cider, a cake made by Amy's sister, and individual cupcakes)

The Gang

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding...and two beaming couples!!! So glad you all are such wonderful friends for each other. (I hope Emily got that amamzing toast on video...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is beautiful. That's great that they got married. By the way...Anique and I completely missed your birthday, so happy super belated birthday! October is a big month for our family as far as birthdays go. I just need to pencil yours in our calendar. Great post. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like a beautiful place and a beautiful wedding...

    ReplyDelete