Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Best Husband Ever

During the week, one of the worst things for me is trying to get everything done around the apartment. I feel like I already have a lot to do with grading and planning, then to add cooking, doing dishes, picking up, and laundry it just sometimes can be overwhelming! But, I knew with being a teacher that I'd have to take work home so I deal with it.

However, Tuesday and Thursday are the worst because I tutor two students until about 5:00 so I'm not home until 5:45 or 6:00. I know that isn't late but when I'm used to getting home around 4:15 it can make it stressful to get what I want accomplished done before I'm ready to relax for the evening.

Today was a rough day at school with the students being really wound up, then there was a fight outside my classroom which made everything worse. I was not in the mood to come home and be productive. However, Zach had no clue that I had a tiring day but when I came home I came home to this...

Zach cooking dinner!


Zach also had bought me flowers just because...and there were my favorite orange/yellow roses!


Zach also was doing the dishes along the way! What a wonderful way to come home from work! I could not have asked for a better husband who always is willing to make my life easier without even knowing it. This turned out to be a good Tuesday evening for me! Thanks sweetheart!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Zach! Unexpected surprises are the best simply because they're for no particular reason...other than love :) I got cheesy on you guys but that is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I KNOW WHY you are my very FAVORITE son-in-law!!! You racked up quite a few extra-credit points with your teacher/wife last night! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go son, you know how to do it right, and I'm sure the food was good.

    ReplyDelete