Thursday, May 30, 2013

They've Started!

May 29th 10:15 am I get the call that Zach and I have been waiting for from Larry (our building superintendent) that they were going to move dirt today on our house!  Of course we were excited, so that night when Zach got home from work we drove out to check out our new home.  We now have a gravel driveway and they dug the footer and poured cement.  Check out pictures below!  


View from the street


The cutout will be where our entrance for the front door will be....we were standing in front of the garage when we took this pic.



Some people have asked about our floorplan so I included it here as well.

I drove by today after leaving school (I had an all day meeting) and they were working on preparing for the slab foundation.  We plan to visit at least twice a week so I'll do my best to post pictures and keep each one of my readers (I have so many...haha) posted with updates.  Zach and I are super excited for this next step in our lives and can't wait to share this with everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!! So excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! the floor plan looks neat. keep us updated with posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

    ReplyDelete